The University of Texas at San Antonio receives $5.29 funding from National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke to support its research on brain health. UTSA has been one of the leading institutions in brain health research, with its projects aiming to develop treatment to degenerative diseases.
SeaWorld, the pioneer and most sought-after refuge when it comes to entertainment and family entertainment, reported on Thursday an 84% drop in net income for its second quarter performance.
San Antonio, US-based early-stage investment fund Geekdom Fund invested $25,000 each in startups Nebula Technologies, Lightphile, and Remote Garage, which are headquartered in Geekdom's co-working space.
San Antonio, Texas-based diversified holding firm Biglari Holdings Inc, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, bought New York, US-based men's magazine brand MAXIM for an undisclosed sum.
Austin-based real estate investment firm World Class Capital Group announced today that it has acquired San Antonio shopping center Culebra Crossing for an undisclosed sum.
Houston-based energy firm Calpine Corp said it agreed to buy the 1,050-megawatt Guadalupe Power Plant near San Antonio for USD625 million from MinnTex Power Holdings LLC.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop