Perry L. Pe, the president of the Management Association of the Philippines, said that businesses would thrive better if the government shifts to federalism. He said that the call of President Rodrigo Duterte to transition into a federalist form of government would promote regional competition and support the growth of investments.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte pledged to open the teleceommunications and energy sectors of the country to foreign investors. He also expressed his firm intention to combat corruption and pretectionism that hinders economic growth.
Japan is making Philippines feel how reliable they are as it enters deal of maritime defense with Duterte's country.
As part of the establishment of Philippine economy and its ally powers. Rodrigo Duterte pledges to protect the BPO industry and sector in the country.
Philippines, through its President Rodrigo Duterte announced its separation from the US military defense support.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms