Perry L. Pe, the president of the Management Association of the Philippines, said that businesses would thrive better if the government shifts to federalism. He said that the call of President Rodrigo Duterte to transition into a federalist form of government would promote regional competition and support the growth of investments.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte pledged to open the teleceommunications and energy sectors of the country to foreign investors. He also expressed his firm intention to combat corruption and pretectionism that hinders economic growth.
Japan is making Philippines feel how reliable they are as it enters deal of maritime defense with Duterte's country.
As part of the establishment of Philippine economy and its ally powers. Rodrigo Duterte pledges to protect the BPO industry and sector in the country.
Philippines, through its President Rodrigo Duterte announced its separation from the US military defense support.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM