There is a new implement EPA rules and a percentage of this have been imposed by the President Obama.
President Obama is set to close and strengthen nuclear deal with Iran before the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.
Following the execution of the Affordable Care Act took in January, hospitals in Norton has seen a surge of emergency room patients. There are more patients now crowding for immediate care accounting to around 100 or more people per month.
Oklahoma, US-based anti-abortion craft store chain Hobby Lobby stirred controversy by investing $73 million in Pfizer, Bayer, and other companies that make abortive drugs and contraception.
White House officials finally rolled out the Cybersecurity Framework aimed at improving the cybersecurity of public and private critical infrastructure providers so they can better fight against cyber threats, TechCrunch reported.
President Obama met with regulators of the US financial markets to discuss their progress on the implementation of the 2010 Wall Street Reform Law.
In an interview on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", President Obama confirmed the presence of a significant al Qaeda threat.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It