Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKa.N) chairman and CEO, Warren Buffett, is helping finance Burger King Worldwide Inc's (BKW.N) take over of Canadian chain Tim Hortons Inc (THI.TO), the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Solicore announced the first closure of its preferred shares A1 financing round with the participation of both new and existing investors to raise USD4 million in funding.
The purpose of Mitsubishi Motors Corp's public share offer is to pay back shareholders through the buyback of preferred shares.
The foundation of Royal KPN exercised its option to purchase preferred shares of the company to block America Movil's bid for majority ownership.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay