A former portfolio manager at New York State Common Retirement Fund and two brokers were charged with securities fraud after being involved in a bribery scheme that started early in 2014.
The Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan reported an investment profit of ¥4.73 trillion in the third quarter of 2015, compared to an investment loss of ¥7.9 trillion in the previous quarter.
Ireland's largest stockbroker Davy Group bought rival Prescient Asset Management Holdings Ltd. for EUR2 billion. This is Davy's second raid against competitors after it acquired a stake in Bloxham Stockbrokers last year.
Lufthansa had decided to scrap the current pension plan to a plan that is tied to investment returns of the fund.
US District Judge George B. Daniels dismissed the suit filed by Teamsters Local 282 Pension Trust Fund against the credit ratings agency Moody's.
The sale of 92% of Bulgarian pension fund Doverie is now being flagged for the lack of documentation and information.
According to sources, signing and enactment of Colombian pension fund decree may be delayed.
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced cutting down Japan's pension fund and focusing into stocks, away from government bonds.
Canada's OMERS pension fund poised to make major purposes in 2013.
One of Canada's largest pension plans teamed up on Thursday with Japan's pension funds and some of its major conglomerates to help raise $20 billion for the world's largest infrastructure fund to invest in assets such as roads and airports.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM