Microsoft started to ship the Development Editions kit for HoloLens on Wednesday. With its augmented reality device, the company offered a new perspective in virtual reality realm.
Lenovo started at developing circuit board to process Chinese character in 1984. It now has become the most respectable name in PC market. Led by CEO Yan Yuanqing, Lenovo has launched to become a solid global brand.
The worldwide games developer, Ubisoft, finally acquires Ivory Tower, the French maker of The Crew racing game. After years of collaboration with Ubisoft driving experts, Reflections, Ivory Tower is now part of the Ubisoft. The gaming developer confirmed the acquisition in the blog.
As part of the restructuring the organization in the backdrop of $1.3billion accounting scandal, Toshiba Corp has decided to offload five percent stake each in its two white good manufacturing units to Chinese firm Skyworth Digital Holdings. As part of the agreement, Toshiba will wind up its two China sales units. Toshiba will also use Skyworth's local distribution network for selling white goods such as refrigerators, washing machines, and vacuum cleaners. Japanese laptops-to-nuclear power giant Toshiba is considering a massive overhaul of company's operations.
Improved demand for personal computers after years of declines may not last as emerging markets remain weak and recent corporate upgrades in the United States and Europe may prove fleeting.
The International Data Corporation released its forecast for the PC market worldwide, estimating a 10.1% plunge in 2013 sales, a 3.8% contraction in 2014, and a 300-million mark on an annual basis.
Last quarter extended the losing streak of PC deliveries, making it the longest recorded .
HP Co. said it has increased its shares by as much as 11 percent with better forecasts despite analysts' claims over its problems with consumers' switch to tablets and iPads
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse