As sales in PC industry weakening, chipmaker were traded low on Monday. Intel and AMD were hurt by the low sales.
Stardock has an interesting new tech for gamers. The renowned game developer to introduce new software that enable NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards to be installed together in the same PC.
Microsoft's convertible laptop, Microsoft Surface Book, has six months delay on its launching in the U.K. While its pre-order in the U.S. has been available since Oct. 26, the device will not be available in the U.K. until March or April 2016.
The GPU-centric company Nvidia announced a new developer module called Jetson TX1 with an emphasis on machine learning to equip boards, drones, robotics, and other devices. The piece of machine learning hardware is described to be the size of a credit card.
Nvidia has announced that a major update is now available for their Android-based Shield Portable Handheld Console. This new update follows last February's release, which featured system stability fixes and improvements to how the console's system runs and handles emulators.
When it comes to dashboard displays that are more like smart phones, two things are clear: Customers want them, and automakers are intent on supplying them.
Chipmaker Nvidia on Sunday unveiled a new processor aimed at powering high-end graphics on car dashboards as well as sophisticated auto-pilot systems.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups