Google's two new Nexus devices are now available for pre-order in Australia Monday from the Google store, and will be widely available on November.
The world's largest smartphone manufacturer, Samsung is struggling to increase its market share after the company continuously reported a decline in profit. The first decline is reported back in its third quarter revenue in 2014. Investors are anxious to see what Samsung has in plan to ensure more revenue for their next quarterly report.
Google is sending media invitation for its event this coming 29th September. The event "a Morning Conversation about Some New Treats from Google" is expected to unveil new hardware produced by the company. News has been circulating that the company will unveil new Chromecast and new Nexus phone at the event.
After their game-changing team-up on the first generation of the Nexus tablet, tech stalwarts Asus and Google have collaborated once more on a hardware project, this time resulting in the release of the Asus Chromebook Flip.
Google Inc (GOOGL.O) is developing a new 7-inch tablet that can capture 3-D images, and plans to produce about 4,000 of these prototypes beginning next month, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people briefed on the company's plans.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display