Palo Alto, US-based analytics and SaaS (Software as a Service) startup PunchTab bagged $6.25 million in its recent funding round led by Mohr Davidow Ventures to run loyalty programs and promotions for its large enterprise clients.
Norcross, US-based behavior intelligence firm Brickstream raised $8.7 million in a new funding round to track and analyze the behaviors of shoppers in brick-and-mortar stores.
Airbnb’s Storefront has received additional USD7.3 million funding led by Spark Capital, reported TechCrunch.
San Francisco, US-based big data startup Splice Machine raised $15 million in a Series B funding round led by Interwest Partners for the marketing and development of its database that can make Hadoop run in real time.
Mohr Davidow Ventures led the Series B round for Vancouver, British Columbia-based BuildDirect which raised C$30 million. High profile investors Canadian investors like BDC Venture Capital also joined the round.
SIPX Inc raised USD 4 million in its Series B funding round led by Mohr Davidow Ventures.
Coupa Software, announced today the completion of a $22 million in Series E financing round led by new investor Crosslink Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display