Tesla announced parts shortage as the factor that caused the company to miss its initial sales target for the first quarter of 2016. The company, however, retains its guideline for the full year as it already solved the root of the problem accordingly.
Tesla cars sale fell below analyst expectation and its inability to roll out the Model X as promised lead J.P. Morgan analyst to reduce its profit projection for the fourth-quarter.
Tesla Motors Inc. sued German parts supplier Hoerbiger Automotive Comfort Systems for failing to deliver the promised falcon door for the Model X based on the carmaker’s standard.
Luxury vehicles as much as possible are perfectly manufactured from every angle to maintain company's repute and market. Tesla, despite being relatively small as compared to automakers, cares more about its repute. Even a single fault discovered in its luxury vehicles isn't tolerated.
Tesla's stock dropped more than 6% in after-hours trading Wednesday after the electric automaker said it might not be able to deliver as many cars as it had planned for this year. That's despite better-than-expected second quarter results.
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA.O) Wednesday reported a wider first-quarter net loss, but outperformed expectations and stuck to key milestones for the year ahead despite pressure on margins.
German carmakers are shifting their focus toward high-end electric vehicles such as the Audi R8 e-tron and away from cheap city cars, in the latest effort to revive environmentally-friendly but unpopular zero-emission vehicles.
Tesla Motors Inc missed fourth-quarter sales targets and analysts' profit expectations, but Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk on Wednesday said by 2025 Tesla's growth trajectory could take its market value to $700 billion, matching that of Apple Inc.
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA.O) plans to boost production of electric cars to "at least a few million a year" by 2025 from fewer than 40,000 last year, Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said Tuesday.
U.S. electric car maker Tesla Motors Inc will relaunch its Roadster model with a new battery pack that will increase the distance the car can travel on a single charge by nearly two-thirds to more than 400 miles.
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA.O) shares rose more than 7 percent in after-hours trading on Wednesday after the electric-car maker beat analysts' expectations for third-quarter results.
Tesla Motors Inc on Thursday took its first step toward automated driving, unveiling features that will allow its electric sedan to park itself and sense dangerous situations.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value