Altice reported a rise in 2015 adjusted profit as sales improved in its France business division. The company expects to report another profitable year in 2016 by focusing more on its core businesses.
Indian smart phone market is witnessing robust growth rate and attracting foreign venture capitalists (VCs). The home-grown apps are creating more demand for venture capital. India is second largest market for smartphones after China.
Cablevision System Corp said on Monday it would launch in February a wireless Internet phone service to give users an alternative to pricier data plans from cellular companies such as AT&T and Verizon.
According to a Forbes report, the use of mobile phones as mobile money platforms has grown.
Starbucks pushed mobile payment on select stores as US mobile payment crossed the 10% mark.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay