Stardock has an interesting new tech for gamers. The renowned game developer to introduce new software that enable NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards to be installed together in the same PC.
- South Korea Exploring Potential Sanctions for Businesses That Fail to Meet Shareholder Return Goals
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Starbucks to Restart Contract Talks With Workers United Union After 2-Year Impasse
Microsoft incomes have increased thanks to the rising Surface sales, as well as the cloud and server growth. They are the main contributors to the higher overall revenue. However, Microsoft Windows and phones are not in the same luck as their performances are still declining.
Microsoft is finally moving on from Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10, with exceptions of certain aging Windows updates. The software giant has rolled out the Edge, an improved version of the Explorer, and urges its users to make the switch swiftly, for a continued and, most importantly, secure relationship.
Russian hackers exploited a bug in Microsoft Windows and other software to spy on computers used by NATO, the European Union, Ukraine and companies in the energy and telecommunications sectors, according to cyber intelligence firm iSight Partners.
Microsoft Corp's (MSFT.O) internet browser and media player are being targeted in a Chinese antitrust probe, raising the prospect of China revisiting the software bundling issue at the heart of past antitrust complaints against the firm in the West.
ValueAct Holdings President Mason Morfit plans to influence Microsoft on how it sells Windows, the operating system that is behind most of the software giant's products, Bloomberg reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- Elon Musk's The Boring Company Faces Scrutiny Over Worker Safety Violations: Report
- Microsoft and FWD Group Extends Collaboration To Achieve AI-Powered Insurance Industry
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow