First Lady Michelle Obama reflected on the past eight years of being in the White House in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air on Monday. She also shared her views of America as her husband is set to step down soon.
President Barrack Obama has been the target of a Facebook rant posted by a Regions Bank VP. In response, the bank fired the associate and disavowed her comments.
Designers Victoria Beckham and Diane von Furstenberg headline Singapore's celebrity-studded fashion week in May, putting the spotlight on a new partnership with a U.S. industry group that promotes homegrown talent and designer labels.
Warren Buffett's 2006 Cadillac attracted a high bid of $122,500, more than 10 times its market value, in a charity auction that concluded on Thursday night.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value