JPMorgan Chase & Co predicts a rise in the value of M&A deals to 30% it expects to handle in Asia next year, according to a Bloomberg report.
Credit ratings agency Moody's Corp has acquired Amba Investment Services for an undisclosed amount. The Economic Times reported the purchase highlighted an appetite for big data and knowledge outsourcing firms.
Hengdeli Holdings will be acquiring control of Shenzhen Feierpusi Electronics Co, which owns an 88.6% stake in a watch retailer in Nanchang.
Brazil-based car parts supplier Autometal is looking for acquisition deals with midsize competitors as global car manufacturers are planning production in the South American country.
Rob Marcus, the incoming Chief Executive Officer of Time Warner Cable Inc, said he is the perfect guy to manage cable company's mergers and acquisitions component.
Thanks to the decline in deals in Greater China, demand and pay for Southeast Asian investment bankers as deal makers had seen an increase, according Thomson Reuters data.
Morgan Stanley now leads in mergers and acquisitions in Japan, advising 41 takeovers this year worth USD 28.3 billion, through its venture with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc.
A joint bid that would later split up Time Warner Cable between Comcast Corp and Charter Communications Inc may allow the deal to avoid strict scrutiny from antitrust regulators and the Federal Communications Commission.
Julius Baer Group said it will be acquiring WMPartners Wealth Management. The latter will then be merged with Julius Baer's Infidar Investment Advisory Ltd unit to form one of the largest independent asset management company in Switzerland.
IVC with KPMG worked to draft a report on the progress of venture capital investments in Israel.
Differing opinions met the new guidelines on Indian mergers and acquisitions in the telecommunications industry.
The Indian telecom department is nearing the completion of the new policy guidelines to govern the mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
Europe's biggest bank, HSBC Holdings Plc, said it had appointed Florian Fautz to be its global head for mergers and acquisitions.
Thomson & Reuters data revealed 2013 to be a weak year so far for international mergers and acquisitions.
Global plastics M&A activity fell in first half of 2013.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display