BlueVine the fintech startup company completed its $40 million in Series C funding last Wednesday. The investment was led by Menlo Ventures and other participants.
U.S. taxi service firm Uber said it is in early talks with investors to raise money at a higher valuation than $17 billion it secured with June's round of funding, Financial Times reported on Friday citing people familiar with the matter.
San Francisco, US-based online food delivery startup Munchery raised $28 million in a Series B funding round led by Sherpa Ventures to bring its service to Seattle and other places in the US.
Rover, the pet sitting platform that connects dog owners to verified in-home sitters, secured $12 million for its Series C round led by new investor Menlo Ventures, TechCrunch reported.
Venture capital investment in New York City for the first quarter of 2014 has reached a record of $1.3 billion to date, with startups in the Big Apple raising nearly $200 million in the past two days alone, TechCrunch reported.
San Francisco, US-based online nanny marketplace UrbanSitter raised $15 million in Series B funding to expand its marketing efforts and continue connecting US families with qualified nannies.
Munchery, a San Francisco-based startup that provides gourmet meals on demand, is gearing up to raise $20 million in a new financing round, according to sources interviewed by TechCrunch.
California-based network solutions innovator Talari Networks Inc secured USD15 million in a Series D funding round led by Four Rivers Group to be used for the company's growth and bridge loans payment.
Formation 8 led the Series B round for preschool-focused digital learning company Kidaptive which raised USD 10.1 million to further develop its first product, Leo's Pad: Preschool Kids Learning Series for iPad.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display