“Marvel movies are more violent that any film that I have ever made,” director Mel Gibson said in a new interview to The Washington Post.
San Fransisco-based Kabam will lay off its workforce. The mobile game studio will focus on its most popular multiplayer games such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Star Wars: Uprising.
The newest Marvel superhero to reach the big screen does not have the rugged good looks of Iron Man, the muscular physique of Captain America or a cape and hammer like Thor.
Walt Disney Co's (DIS.N) board extended Chairman and Chief Executive Bob Iger's contract through June 2018, keeping him at the helm of the media and theme park company two years longer than he previously planned.
South Carolina-based 3D printing solutions provider 3D Systems bought California-based 3D modeling firm Gentle Giant Studios for an undisclosed amount just a month after announcing its intention to acquire Xerox Corp's engineering group.
Forbes' third highest paid actor for 2013, Hugh Jackman, earned his US$55 million primarily from the movie 'The Wolverine'.
The companies behind the movie 'The Wolverine' anticipated earning more than what they spent for the summer movie.
Walt Disney Co buys the right for four Viacom owned Marvel movies
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse