“Marvel movies are more violent that any film that I have ever made,” director Mel Gibson said in a new interview to The Washington Post.
San Fransisco-based Kabam will lay off its workforce. The mobile game studio will focus on its most popular multiplayer games such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Star Wars: Uprising.
The newest Marvel superhero to reach the big screen does not have the rugged good looks of Iron Man, the muscular physique of Captain America or a cape and hammer like Thor.
Walt Disney Co's (DIS.N) board extended Chairman and Chief Executive Bob Iger's contract through June 2018, keeping him at the helm of the media and theme park company two years longer than he previously planned.
South Carolina-based 3D printing solutions provider 3D Systems bought California-based 3D modeling firm Gentle Giant Studios for an undisclosed amount just a month after announcing its intention to acquire Xerox Corp's engineering group.
Forbes' third highest paid actor for 2013, Hugh Jackman, earned his US$55 million primarily from the movie 'The Wolverine'.
The companies behind the movie 'The Wolverine' anticipated earning more than what they spent for the summer movie.
Walt Disney Co buys the right for four Viacom owned Marvel movies
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan