“Marvel movies are more violent that any film that I have ever made,” director Mel Gibson said in a new interview to The Washington Post.
San Fransisco-based Kabam will lay off its workforce. The mobile game studio will focus on its most popular multiplayer games such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Star Wars: Uprising.
The newest Marvel superhero to reach the big screen does not have the rugged good looks of Iron Man, the muscular physique of Captain America or a cape and hammer like Thor.
Walt Disney Co's (DIS.N) board extended Chairman and Chief Executive Bob Iger's contract through June 2018, keeping him at the helm of the media and theme park company two years longer than he previously planned.
South Carolina-based 3D printing solutions provider 3D Systems bought California-based 3D modeling firm Gentle Giant Studios for an undisclosed amount just a month after announcing its intention to acquire Xerox Corp's engineering group.
Forbes' third highest paid actor for 2013, Hugh Jackman, earned his US$55 million primarily from the movie 'The Wolverine'.
The companies behind the movie 'The Wolverine' anticipated earning more than what they spent for the summer movie.
Walt Disney Co buys the right for four Viacom owned Marvel movies
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display