A source told Bloomberg that the Macquarie Group had made an offer for Lloyds Banking Group's Australian assets.
Macquarie Group Plc acquired a 49% stake claim in the hydroelectric project headed by Accoina SA.
Macquarie Group's analyst, Kevin Smithen, said that BlackBerry lost the capability to boost its sales due to small customer base.
MMREIT said that they received the approval of DCT Industrial affiliates for the acquisition of a US$82.7 million portfolio
Macquarie announced that they were able to finally close the deal with NG Groep NV
ING announced that they have reached an agreement to sell its investment management business in South Korea to Macquarie Group
Rabobank's asset management arm, Robeco, is expected to fetch more than 2 billion euros.
State Bank of India, and Australia's Macquarie Group, have agreed to invest $150 million in a unit of infrastructure firm Ashoka Buildcon.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display