French retailer Carrefour agreed to acquire a total of 27 shopping malls in Europe worth €2 billion or $2.75 billion from Klepierre, a Bloomberg report said.
Italian life and non-life insurance company Generali bought a 40% stake in Generali Asia for EUR40 million. Generali Asia is a joint venture of Generali and Banca della Svizzera Italiana in Switzerland.
Herbalife Ltd fourth largest shareholder Bill Stiritz said he would most likely take part in a leveraged buyout of the company, as the nutrition company is in the middle of pyramid scheme accusations by hedge fund manager Bill Ackman.
With Michael Dell owning 75% of his company, the new board would consist of himself and two other appointees from Silver Lake Management.
The financing aspect of the leveraged buyout of Dell Inc by CEO Michael Dell and Silver Lake Partners was discussed for finalization.
BlackBerry could go private to help improve market value.
The Eratome group received an investment worth Eur15 million from Omnes Capital.
Vue Entertainment sells bonds for LBO funding
Dell buyout will not push through at US$24.4 billion.
Private equity defined in simple terms.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value