Singapore-based Biosensors International Group announces that the company has received an offer for an acquisition from a Chinese private equity fund, Citic Private Equity Funds Management Co., for an undisclosed amount.
China's Xiaomi Inc [XTC.UL], one of the world's fastest-growing smartphone makers, has raised $1.1 billion in a round of funding that cements its status as one of the world's most valuable private technology companies at a valuation of $45 billion.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd aims to restore its crumbling lead in the global smartphone industry in part by ramping up high-end devices with curved screens full of advanced technology that's tough for rivals to replicate.
Lenovo Group Ltd will close its acquisition of International Business Machines Corp's x86 server division on Oct 1 for $2.1 billion, giving China's biggest personal computer maker a major asset as it expands its offerings for business clients.
A China-based supplier for Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Lenovo Group Ltd said on Thursday it had never hired child laborers, denying allegations by a U.S.-based activist group.
Tablet and mobile maker hired Ashton Kutcher to provide design and marketing inputs in attempt to steal away Apple consumers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market