Santander Consumer USA Holdings is seeking a valuation of as much as $8.4 billion in its initial public offering. The auto loan company owned by Spain's Banco Santander as well as private equity firms expects to raise $1.56 billion in the listing.
Private equity firm KKR & Co. takes the top spot in Dealogic's list of most acquisitive investment firms, spending about $174 billion in 34 companies this year.
BASF SE, the largest chemicals company in Germany, is working on a bid for RWE DEA AG. DEA is the oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) unit of German electric utilities company RWE AG.
US-based private equity firms Carlyle Group and KKR & Co and Australian investment firm Archer Capital have advanced in the sale of Transpacific Industries Group's waste management business. The three firms are working with banks to put together loan packages to back their bids.
Private equity firm KKR & Co. on Monday announced that it will acquire specialty finance company KKR Holdings LLC for $2.6 billion in an all-stock deal. The deal is expected to close in the first half of next year.
Private equity firms Hellman & Friedman LLC and JMI Equity are reportedly looking to sell workforce management software company Kronos Inc. The two investment firms privatized Kronos in 2007 for $1.8 billion.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday, including Fortum, National Vision, Saipem, CTT, MTS, Southern Pacific, Warrnambool, Verbund, Bakkafrost, Popular and Marathon Oil.
KKR & Co LP and Carlyle Group LP are competing for National Vision Inc, the fourth-largest U.S. retailer of eyeglasses and contact lenses, in an auction that could fetch up to $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said this week.
German medical supplies manufacturer Gerresheimer on Wednesday confirmed that it is no longer vying for UK-based Rexam's healthcare packaging unit. The company said the healthcare business did not fulfill its acquisition requirements.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday including Statoil, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, ThyssenKrupp, Mercator, Avivasa Emeklilik, Hayat Sigorta, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Telus Corp, Atrium Innovations and John Hardy
American private equity firm KKR & Co LP reportedly agreed to commit USD200 million in Indian injectables manufacturing company Gland Pharma. The deal could put the company's valuation around USD600 million to USD650 million.
Bis Industries on Wednesday announced that it has scrapped its planned initial public offering. The KKR-backed Australian logistics company had been looking to raise AUD500 million (USD456 million) in the IPO.
People who were familiar with the auction process told Reuters that KKR & Co LP had dropped out of the race to acquire talent agency IMG Worldwide Inc, while buyout firms have partnered up in the hopes of gaining a strategic advantage in the auction.
New York's Sycamore Partners LLC is nearing a deal to acquire apparel retailer Jones Group Inc. The private equity firm is reportedly offering a price of USD16 per share, totaling the size of the deal to USD1.3 billion.
UK-based company Rexam received offers to buy its healthcare packaging unit from Silgan Holding Inc, Berry Plastics Group, and Gerresheimer for less than USD1 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump