Marketing software provider HubSpot Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Monday for an initial public offering of common stock.
Enable Midstream Partners has announced its IPO price valued USD20 per share piece to start trading on Friday, April 11 on the NYSE.
San Francisco, US-based cloud storage giant Dropbox has raised $500 million in a debt funding reportedly led by JP Morgan for the construction of its new data centers, according to a source familiar with the situation.
IMS Health Holdings has set its price for the company's initial public offer to start trading on Friday on the NYSE, reported Reuters.
Three banks have offered a bridge loan for the acquisition of Singapore's Overseas-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd. over Wing Hang Bank, reported Reuters citing sources familiar with the matter.
London, UK-based gaming firm King priced its shares at $22.50 for its initial public offering (IPO) in New York, US, which values that company at over $7 billion.
Richmond, Canada-based global helicopter services provider CHC Group Ltd priced the initial public offering (IPO) of its ordinary shares at $10 apiece, with the offering expected to close on January 23.
China-based coal bed methane producer AAG Energy Ltd may revive its plan for an initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong which was shelved last year, to raise funds for its 2014 operations.
Private equity group Apax Partners is considering selling its stake in London-based foreign exchange firm Travelex in the form of a probable initial public offering (IPO), according to two sources.
Michigan, US-based Talmer Bancorp Inc, a company backed by billionaire Wilbur Ross, filed for an initial public offering (IPO) of common stock worth $230 million with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
German industrial conglomerate ThyssenKrupp AG reportedly plans to put up for sale its 51.5 million new shares in a capital increase. The deal could bring in EUR907 million (USD1.23 billion) to the company.
Mumbai-based realty major Lodha Group has bought a 0.67-acre property near the Buckingham Palace in London for over INR3,120 crore. The property will be converted into super-luxury residential flats.
The government of South Korea has increased the offering size for a part of its stake in Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK) to USD250 million. Its finance ministry will be selling 23.24 million shares instead of the initial 13.16 million shares.
Richard Usher put on leave, Citi's chief Roham Ramchandani follows.
To address wrongdoing in the 'London Whale' scandal, JP Morgan enters into a settlement agreement with the CFTC.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah