The changes are part of the government's economic stimulus package, expected to boost the country's economic growth and create job openings. Indonesia's new regulations on investment would loosen current restrictions on foreign investments in various sectors, including e-commerce, retail and healthcare.
Indonesian president is scheduled to visit US's giant tech companies during his first trip in the United States. The trip will start on October 26 and it will be a five-day trip full of bilateral business agenda.
The use of the public surveillance mobile app by some frustrated Indonesians serves as a wake-up call for government's bureaucrats to immediately address the pressing problem of their shoddy public services.
Foxconn, the electronics company headquartered in Taiwan, has pulled out $1B investment to Indonesia, rumors have it. But according to a report, Foxconn claims they haven't cancelled it yet.
Leaders of Asian and African nations called on Wednesday for a new global order that is open to emerging economic powers and leaves the "obsolete ideas" of Bretton Woods institutions in the past.
Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) will invest $600 million to set up its first multi-purpose vehicle factory in Indonesia, aiming to capitalise on strong demand for the segment in the country as well as to export to other markets in Asia.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay