Apple's CEO Tim Cook said that he has no plans to converge iPad and Macbook hardware lines into a hybrid device. He said that the death of computers such as the Mac was imminent and there would be a market for such traditional PCs for the foreseeable future.
At Apple's iPhone 6 launch on 9th September, Apple also unveiled its iPad Pro, a 12.9inch wonder gadget described as the most capable and powerful iPad ever created making it a most wonderful gift this Christmas.
Apple's collaboration with various tech companies to penetrate the once Windows-dominated IT industry proves that Apple is truly a key player in this enterprise.
Tech giant Apple released Wednesday a series of product upgrades, including the new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus, Siri-collaborative Apple TV, the enterprise-grade 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and the first ever Apple Pencil, which is a stylus for designers and creatives.
Apple recently announced its iPhone launch, which will be on September 9 at San Francisco's Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. There are reports that Apple will unveil an enhanced Apple TV and iPhone 6s.
The name of Apple's recently unveiled iPad Air gave rise to the speculation that the company might be cooking up an iPad Pro.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display