Leaked images sparked rumors that Apple was developing a new tablet to compete with Apple's iPad mini.
Early data from analytics companies indicated the popularity and the high conversion rate of iPad Air as compared to iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
A TechCrunch report stated that the next generation iPad slated set to be launched in October would be trimmer and thinner.
Retailer John Lewis said Apple's iPad Mini would be the bestselling tablet for Christmas.
Apple would be holding an event on October 22 to launch the next-generation iPad, according to technology website All Things D.
Sources from Apple Inc's supply chain told Reuters that the tech giant would not be able to do a worldwide release of its new iPad Mini equipped with high-resolution retina display.
According to a Wall Street Journal report, Apple will be sourcing high resolution screens from competitor Samsung.
Analysts said that Google would continue to increase its global market shares as Apple losses its shares due to the lack of immediate product launch.
The pressure is on for Apple to launch new products.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display