The banks in Potugal had a lot of issues to solve after failing to sell Novo Banco. This has made a lot adjustments that needs to be done by the banks.
JPMorgan Chase has advised its shareholders to vote against the proposal to split up the bank. The bank warned its shareholders that the breakup proposal will not benefit its investors.
Societe Generale said that it stood by all the rules of its operating nations. The bank confirmed that it no longer detained any establishments in the process in the Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories.
Williams Cos has decided to offload its Canadian operations for $1 billion. It is hoping to put it on the block in next week. In fact, it has already appointed two investment banks to oversee the sale process.
With activist investors amassing wealth because of their campaigns, investment banks are now providing clients investment advice that would enable companies to anticipate and foil the efforts of activist investors, Bloomberg reported.
Goldman Sachs, as well as a number of hedge funds or investment firms, is subject of a review by Korean regulators for compliance with local laws.
RadioShack revealed that they are in talks with investment banks regarding firm's financial health.
The US Securities and Exchange Commission, hoping for increased investor mobility, voted for the implementation of the JOBS Act.
Private equity company decides sale of its sports and modeling talent agency IMG and is looking for an investment bank to lead the auction.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display