The Florida Venture Forum will host its seventh annual Early Stage Conference May 15 together with the 4th Annual Statewide Collegiate Business Plan Competition in Florida attended by 20 choice ventures positioned for equity financing.
Survey shows that there is little effort seen to improve the working conditions of junior investment bankers despite the death of an intern at Bank of America Merrill Lynch intern last summer, the Financial Times.
UBS AG is bolstering the annual bonus payments it provides to its investment bankers in Asia by about 10%, according to sources interviewed by Bloomberg.
The Bank of America is discouraging its junior investment bankers from working on weekends as it seeks to promote better work-life balance for its employees, the Financial Times reported.
Thanks to the decline in deals in Greater China, demand and pay for Southeast Asian investment bankers as deal makers had seen an increase, according Thomson Reuters data.
Former bankers returned home to Verizon to provide advisory assistance
Barclays hired investment bankers Paul Knight and Michael Rawlinson to lead its global metals and mining team.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic