Amer Sports, the maker of Wilson tennis rackets, is targeting an up to $8.7 billion valuation for its upcoming US initial public offering (IPO).
- South Korea Exploring Potential Sanctions for Businesses That Fail to Meet Shareholder Return Goals
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Starbucks to Restart Contract Talks With Workers United Union After 2-Year Impasse
Sysco has initiated a process to acquire US Foods for $3.5 billion in 2013. The effort has been blocked by a federal judge under certain grounds. The debt burdened distribution giant has finally opted to go for IPO on Tuesday. Though size of the IPO hasn’t been mentioned clearly, but the Form S-1 suggests valuation of $100 million which may be revised later on.
Singapore Airlines Ltd (SIA) (SIAL.SI) denied on Tuesday a media report that it is in talks to buy a stake in Hong Kong Airlines International Holdings Ltd.
India's biggest airline by market share, IndiGo, is preparing to file a draft prospectus by May for a stock listing to raise $300 million to $400 million, two people with knowledge of the plans said, aiming to cash in on a boom in budget air travel.
Malaysia's indebted and controversy-ridden state investor 1MDB will be left as a skeletal structure and possibly dissolved under a debt repayment plan in which most of its assets will be sold, sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Australia said on Sunday it would list state-owned health insurer Medibank Private Ltd (MPL.AX) with a market capitalization of A$5.679 billion ($4.9 billion), exceeding the top end of a range indicated in its IPO filing a month earlier.
ContraFect Corporation (NASDAQ: CFRX) (NASDAQ: CFRXW) (NASDAQ: CFRXZ), a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of protein therapeutics and antibody products for life-threatening, drug-resistant infectious diseases, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014. The Company closed its initial public offering (IPO) on August 1, 2014.
Shares of Yodlee Inc (YDLE.O), which is backed by private equity firm Warburg Pincus [WP.UL], rose about 45 percent in their debut, valuing the provider of software to financial companies at nearly $500 million. The company raised about $75 million after its initial public offering was priced at $12 per share, the mid-point of its expected range of $11-$13 per share.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's initial public offering now ranks as the world's biggest in history at $25 billion, after the e-commerce giant and some of its shareholders sold additional shares.
Alternative asset manager Fifth Street Asset Management Inc filed with the U.S. regulators for an initial public offering of Class A common stock. Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs were among the major underwriters for the IPO, the Greenwich
Australia said on Friday it will sell health insurer Medibank Private in an initial public offering in December, in a sale expected to fetch about A$4 billion ($3.74 billion) and make 2014 the country's biggest year of new listings.
Marketing software provider HubSpot Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Monday for an initial public offering of common stock.
German venture capital firm Rocket Internet and Zalando, Europe's biggest specialist online fashion retailer, are both on the brink of announcing plans to list on the Frankfurt stock exchange, several sources with knowledge of the matter said.
Center Coast MLP & Infrastructure Fund (NYSE: CEN) (the "Fund") declared today a regular monthly distribution of $0.1042 per common share. The monthly distribution amount represents a 6.25% annualized distribution rate relative to the Fund's initial public offering price of $20.00 per share.
French companies GDF Suez and Total and American private equity firm Hellman & Friedman were planning a public offering for jointly-owned Gaztransport & Technigaz (GTT). The IPO could value GTT at up to USD2.4 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Elon Musk's The Boring Company Faces Scrutiny Over Worker Safety Violations: Report
- Microsoft and FWD Group Extends Collaboration To Achieve AI-Powered Insurance Industry
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow