Singapore City, Singapore-based same-day hotel booking app In2Nite raised $2.8M in a venture round led by IDG Ventures and other undisclosed investors to expand its reach across the Asian market.
Men's shorts manufacturer and retailer Chubbies has received USD4 million investment, reported TechCrunch.
Institutional, strategic and private investors backed Finland-based gaming startup Next Games with $6 million in its latest funding round. The firm intends to roll out the mobile game version of "The Walking Dead" globally, VentureBeat reported.
San Francisco, US-based venture capital fund network IDG Ventures is currently raising $100 million for its third fund, the IDG Ventures III, to invest in early-stage startups in the US.
Indian venture capital firm IDG Ventures and Canadian investor Ascent Capital picked up a minority stake in New Delhi-based software solutions provider Newgen Software Technologies for INR110 crore.
San Francisco, US-based venture capital fund IDG Ventures invested an undisclosed sum in the first funding round of Bangalore, India-based mobile sales and marketing software maker FieldEZ Technologies.
Venture capital firms have supported niche e-commerce firms in India like CarDekho.com and Lenskart because they are profitable but require less capital, The Financial Express reported.
Vertical ecommerce portals or retailers that sell only one category of healthcare products are getting the support of investors, according to a report on The Economic Times.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay