The Taiwanese company unveiled its new smartphone prior to launching. The smartphone is available in three colors.
SuperData Research reduced its 2016 virtual reality revenue outlook by 30%. The company expects to sell 16.8 million mobile VR instruments within 2016 end.
HTC announced to bundle its virtual reality (VR) headset with painting application from Google on Monday last week. HTC have also open pre-order and will start shipment in early April.
HTC Vive will release its virtual reality headset later this year, but only in limited qualities and it will take three to five years before it goes mainstream.
American Express redefines gaming experience as it launches a new virtual-reality action where tennis fans can play with Maria Sharapova at the 2015 US Open, which starts on August 31.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan