The retail prices for prescription drugs have increased at a faster rate from the year 2006 to 2013. In 2013, the retail price hike for prescription drugs used by older people in America was 9.4%.
Parker Conrad, co-founder and CEO of Zenefits steps down from his post as the company is under lots of pressure to meet its revenue projection. Besides that, the company also is under investigation for breaking few insurance regulations in at least seven different states.
AXA SA has partnered with Africa Internet Group to become the sole supplier of insurance products in Africa. The transaction will promote AXA's business strategy and help the French insurer to serve the African society.
With the increase of the penalty for uninsured people that will soon be applied, young adults are having a hard time to choose between the high cost of insurance or the bigger fines for not having premiums. The fine amount is now doubled compared to the one in 2015. This is an effort by the administration to encourage people to get health coverage.
IRS has fined some 8 million people and 1.4 million households are forecast to fall prey of fines due to ignorance on new healthcare law. Commonly criticized as the Obama Care Law, the new law instructs all Americans to go through insurance net. But mainly due to ignorance about mandatory submission of tax returns and moreover legally remain exempted from tax net, have fall victim to count fine for $210 each.
Two Harvard graduates, through their website, solve the challenge of choosing the right health plan in a labyrinth of health insurance coverage, rules, and companies.
Autopaying bills is a no-brainer. You are never late with a payment, and you do not have to spend all that time going through stacks of bills, filling out checks, and then stuffing and stamping envelopes.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc, the biggest U.S. private sector employer, said on Tuesday that its 1.3 million workers would have to pay more for healthcare and it would end benefits for some part-time staff in a move that could prompt other companies to follow suit.
Foursquare co-founder Naveen Selvadurai was reported heading the mobile team of health insurance operator startup Oscar after leaving Foursquare last year.
The Singapore government disclosed plans of improving social programs to alleviate economic strains.
According to Zacks, the health insurance industry is “thriving under stress”.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value