A slate group, upholds ‘Free Harvard, Fair Harvard’ slogan to get elected for the Board of Overseers. Harvard’s total assets have reached to $37.6 billion and the group proposes to maintain the tuition fees from the income generated from its own assets. Ahead of soaring tuition costs, the slate group’s campaign has been analyzed as an electoral propaganda.
The recent survey from Reuters shows that U.S. universities are the home of the most innovative projects. Though Asian universities have been fairly competent with universities from Korea, Japan, Singapore, and China.
Warren Buffett, at a news conference in Bengaluru in 2011, lavishly praised Berkshire Hathaway executive Ajit Jain for smoothly running much of the conglomerate's insurance businesses.
Harvard University has received the largest donation in its history, the school announced on Monday: $350 million from the Morningside Foundation to the School of Public Health.
Jeffrey Epstein and the Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation has substantially backed a Harvard study looking at the effects of music on reducing the stress of premature infants.
Cambridge, England-based company Kensho closed a $10-million seed funding round for a cloud-based intelligent market research assistant called Warren that can answer complex financial queries in natural language.
Drugmakers from Europe are getting lured to the Boston-Cambridge area as the biotechnology boom makes it the envy of other biotechnolgy hubs in the world, Bloomberg reported.
In a speech delivered at Tel Aviv, Harvard Professor Yochai Benkler said cooperation and not self-interest can generate new ideas and transform businesses in today's knowledge economy.
Harvard University has resorted to suing Chime Master Systems over a dispute over a cracked church bell a few months after the installation of a new clapper unit.
Harvard is setting the bar at USD6.5 billion for the improvement of campus, programs and housing in the university.
The Hutchins Family Foundation is donating USD15 million for the establishment of the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research.
In 2009, Harvard sophomore James Hirschield's dilemma about his 21st birthday led to a multimillion dollar startup called Paperless Post.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey