Balfour Beatty Plc created a venture with Sydney Water for Au$150 million water projects in Australia.
Siemens admitted it did not have the capacity to produce 600 carriages that resulted to its withdrawal on the bidding war.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc's competitors were eyeing its defined retail merchandise and equity derivatives trade after being bailed out.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy