Blippar has a total funding of $55 million in Series D including those from its present investors which CEO and founder Ambarish Mitra called as investors with 'long-term vision'. The said fund will be used to 'power the future of visual discovery'.
Teegan, a baby girl has born in August with a half heart and single lung in a Minnesota hospital. The baby has showed strength of her life through remaining alive after 2 months diminishing doctors’ predictions which prompted her parents to contact Dr Remond Burke, chief of cardiovascular surgery at the Miami hospital. He and a team of 30 doctors and nurses have conducted a 7 hour long surgery through 3D image generated by Google Cardboard. The baby is safe after four weeks and now hopes to go home after next two weeks.
Virtual reality is here, and Google Cardboard is one of the most prominent platforms bringing the technology to the masses. Now you can turn your Android phones into Virtual Reality (VR) cameras as the Google has launched a new app Cardboard Camera that allows you to capture 360 - degree photos in seconds.
Google teams up with Disney to launch a Star Wars virtual reality experience for Google's Cardboard headset. The virtual reality experience will launch on December 2 as part of celebrations of Lucasfilm's Star Wars: The Force Awakens which will be available on cinemas on December 17.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders