Google Capital, the late-stage growth venture capital fund supported by Alphabet Inc., has silently added the Snapchat parent company, Snap Inc. to its group of assets.
CarDekho.com and CarBay.com's parent company Girnar Software has received a late-stage funding round led by Google Capital. The new fund will be allocated to further improve the company's car portals' technology as well as expanding services.
Zscaler, a California-based cloud security firm, has mobilized $25million from Google Capital, an equity investment arm of Google. Adding to the oversubscribed round, the total amount raised by Zscaler reaches $110mn. The cyber security firm raised $85million in August. Zscaler was waiting for a strategic partner to close the round. Google Capital is engaged in late-stage financing activity.
Lending CLub, the venture capital-backed firm that offers peer-to-peer loans, will now be offering business loans as part of its move to expand it services, TechCrunch reported.
Google Capital led the latest funding round for Credit Karma which secured $85 million. The financing was also participated in Tiger Global Management and its existing backers, TechCrunch reported.
Irvine, California-based real estate marketplace Auction.com nabbed $50 million in investment from the newly launched growth equity fund Google Capital for its expansion and marketing campaigns.
K-12 learning analytics company Renaissance Learning secured a $40 million investment from Google Capital, the investment arm of search giant Google that concentrates on late-stage deals, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It