Stitch has raised $3.25 million seed funding led by Google Ventures, Foundation Capital, Freestyle Capital, SoftTech and ENIAC Ventures with participation from angles including Tom Conrad, Brad Garlinghouse and Eric Hahn.
AdRoll has taken in USD70 million Series C funding round led by Foundation Capital and other new and existing investors including Institutional Venture Partners, Glenmede, Northgate Capital, Performance Equity, Peter Thiel, Merus Capital and Accel Partners.
SpringCM announced raising USD18 million led by Goff Capital, Foundation Capital and Square 1 Bank. The announcement was made today adding that the funding round would be used to expand company operations in sales and marketing division.
Berkeley, US-based on-demand food startup SpoonRocket raised $10 million in funding from Foundation Capital and General Catalyst to deliver food to customers in San Francisco and East Bay within 15 minutes.
Lending CLub, the venture capital-backed firm that offers peer-to-peer loans, will now be offering business loans as part of its move to expand it services, TechCrunch reported.
Boston, US-based app analytics and marketing platform Localytics secured $16 million in a Series C funding round led by Foundation Capital for its product development and international expansion.
A group of strategic investors which included European utility company E.ON., Foundation Capital and Voyager Capital, led the Series C funding round for AutoGrid Systems which raised $12.75 million.
Wevorce has announced that it has received USD1.7 million in new seed funding from investors such as Foundation Capital and Sam Altman. This brings the startup's total funding, which launched out of Y Combinator last March 2013, to USD2 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms