The Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCI) is strengthening its adherance to its rules and policies.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency seeks to have housing finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to offer more support for American families with low income who are taking out mortgages and are refinancing their home loans.
Thinking that Claren Road Asset Management has come to the end of the road, Investors are ready to pull half of their money out of the company, which is another blow for the Carlyle Group LP's firm.
The top U.S. housing finance regulator said on Wednesday his agency would unveil a new framework in early 2015 for how government-controlled Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will set mortgage guarantee fees.
Activist investor Bill Ackman's Pershing Square hedge fund announced its intention to acquire almost 10% stakes each in troubled mortgage finance companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
The Hustle, as it was known, rewarded volume instead of quality for mortgages sold by Bank of America to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
JPMorgan to pay FHFA USD5.1 billion as settlement for loans and mortgage backed securities issues.
US District Judge Jed Rakoff had set a hearing on the issues and a date for his rulings by December on the civil case against Countrywide Financial Corp's defective loan transactions with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Freddie Mac announced its new chief financial officer, James Mackey, a top executive in Ally Financial Inc. last Monday.
Bank of America would go on trial this week over fraud charges related to home mortgages which was alleged to defraud Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Bethany McLean of Reuters wrote that it would be a challenge to remove government sponsored enterprises from the US mortgage market.
Obama reopened issue on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to spur delayed housing policies reforms.
President Barack Obama proposed the gradual elimination of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to speed up recovery in the housing sector.
Swiss banking giant UBS settled with the US Federal Housing Finance Agency to pay USD 885 million to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Fannie and Freddie are not making much progress
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic