Central banks of the Group of Seven nations made permanent a cash crisis mechanism to avoid financial pitfalls.
Pope Francis meets with ECB President Mario Draghi for unspecified matters.
Bondholders were sought protected by Mario Draghi through the European Central Bank.
The increase in Commerzbank's overall financial value would help in passing tests conducted by the European Central Bank.
On Friday, the European Central Bank said it would receive an early repayment of loans from banks next week valued at EUR5.199 billion.
After delisting the HVB shares in 2008, Unicredit is relisting its German units shareholders.
According to SNB President Thomas Jordan, protecting the Swiss franc is imperative for economic health.
The banking system of Germany had increased the need for reforms that are seen to be very difficult to accomplish by any new government.
Yves Mersch, ECB board member, projected the completion of the staff complement for the regulatory authority by late 2014.
Prices of world shares and commodities rose Thursday, suggesting recovery in the global economy.
ECB's executive board member said that the bank's interest rates would remain the same as long as inflation stays moderate.
Vue Entertainment sells bonds for LBO funding
UK stocks rose to their highest in 6 months
Germany's Bundesbank head says that the ECB cannot solve the current Eurozone crisis.
Asian stock became cautious while the European Central Bank held a summit and US payrolls report loomed.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach