Some of the best-known technology investors are looking beyond their tried-and-true Internet plays to bet on healthcare data as the next growth market.
New York, US-based app developer Handshake nabbed $8 million in its Series A funding round led by Emergence Capital Partners to expand its wholesale sales order management app.
Digital health company Augmedix announced that it was able to secure venture funding amounting to $3.2 million from DCM and Emergence Capital Partners, a statement about the financing said.
Denver, US-based health management firm Welltok secured $22.1 million in a Series C funding round led by New Enterprise Associates to build a new application that will encourage consumers to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Secure mobile messaging app for enterprises Cotap raised $10 million for its Series B funding round led by Emergence Capital Partners. So far, the latest proceeds brought to $15.5 million Cotap's total funds raised.
According to a Techcrunch report, the initial public offering of enterprise cloud provider Veeva Systems saw its shares climbed almost 84% and had raised USD194 million.
Donuts Inc has moved assertively to expand Internet namespace with 307 applications for new and varied generic top-level domains (TLDs) in various character sets.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Spirit Airlines Offers Early Departure Packages to Salaried Employees: Here's Why
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?