Nigerian investment flow in the previous three years has declined as a result of economic slowdown in the country. Investors lost their confidence in Nigerian economy citing global oil slump.
The Bank of Japan is anticipated to reduce its interest rates into a negative territory further at or before the bank's meeting in July. The bank is anticipated to trim its interest rate to minus 0.2% due to low domestic spending and slump in the energy market.
According to Indra Nooyi, the ongoing global economic slowdown threatens economic recovery in the US. The oil market combined with political turmoil creates an economic pressure in the nation.
Suresh Prabhu, railway minister of India, on Thursday, unveiled the rail budget for 2016-2017 in the Lok Sabha. The minister increased the quota for women and senior citizens in railway coaches.
According to Bill English, New Zealand can sustain low inflation as the central bank aim to reduce borrowing costs, if needed. New Zealand is hoping to achieve economic stability amid the global financial crisis.
The economy in Alberta will continue to shrink for the next two years amid weak crude prices globally. The province's shortfall in 2017 -2017 is anticipated to outstrip the October outlook by almost $5 billion.
Bank of England has many choices to boost Britain's economy. The bank may slack its financial policy on fears that the country may exit the European Union.
The price of the oil dropped once again to $30 per barrel after Iran delivered its first shipment to Europe. This fall is seen as a boon for some nations while it is considered as a disaster for others.
The Federal Reserve Bank have found a new partner in its struggle to confirm interest rate increase screens through the US economy. The trend of Fed borrowing billions daily to set a base under its standard policy rate has been conquered by foreign monetary authorities, Bloomberg said.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value