President Vladimir Putin has expressed confidence that the growth in the country's agricultural sector will be no less than 4% by the end of the year.
President-elect Donald Trump has been filling his cabinet with surprising choices. His picks to hold significant positions in the cabinet are known adversaries of the agencies they will hold. Although his choices did not receive wide favorable response, he believes that his cabinet will remove regulations that stifle growth.
Property investors would face tough economic condition in South Africa due to the economic resession the country is facing. Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan is attempting to overcome this by increasing tax, that could slow down property sales in the country.
The weakening Rupee against the US dollar and downfall on financial markets are not exceptional. The Indian currency is doing well as it's strengthening against other global currencies. Indian markets tumbled on Thursday as key indices Sensex and Nifty fell over three percent led by banking stocks.
The Kenyan government is hoping to control inflation rate with the support from lower oil prices. Lower oil prices are supporting the Kenya's economy as the growth rate is expected to be six percent in 2016 from 4.5 percent in 2015. Inflation rate breached the government's target band of 2.5 percent to 7.5 percent as it reached to eight percent.
China will take steps to rein in possible risks from short-term local government bonds, including converting such bonds into long-term debt, the country's vice finance minister, Zhu Guangyao, said on Saturday.
Aside from the much talked about Bo Xilai trial, China aimed to turn the country into an innovative consumer driven, high income nation.
China's Vice Finance Minister says there is no need for Chinese government to stimulate the world’s No. 2 economy.
Recent survey results conducted by Chinese economists feared that the local government loans will amount to future problems for the state.
After a sleepy first half this year, capital goods spending arose last month, bolstering hopes of faster economic growth.
China is directed to a more stable economy as President Xi Jinping announced manufacturer expansion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits