A push to make gas contracts agreed with countries such as Russia more transparent has pitched Poland against Germany ahead of energy talks among European Union leaders on Thursday.
U.S. weapons maker Raytheon has signed a letter of intent with Polish military software producer WB Electronics to cooperate in bidding for a contract to build Poland's planned anti-missile system, Polish state radio said on its website.
New York, US-based web performance monitoring firm Catchpoint Systems will be foraying into China and Russia, based on the pathway provided by their clients, indicating that Asia Pacific and Russia are the emerging markets in the industry.
Hackers responsible for the data breach on Target stores over the holiday season gained access using log-on credentials for heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning, according to a post on Krebs on Security written by former Washington Post reporter Brian Krebs.
Ventureast Tenet Fund, together with angel investors, invested $3 million for the expansion of Bangalore, India-based medical device maker OneBreath into India, Eastern Europe, and Africa.
Greek containers and oil products firm Global Ports Investments has closed the acquisition of Russian firm NCC Group to become Eastern Europe's biggest container terminal operator.
Germany's Henkel had made plans to increase sales in MENA for the next few years.
The largest insurance firm of Austria is set to sell off nearly USD 1 billion worth of new shares to fund its Eastern European expansion.
Raiffeisen Bank International had been drubbed by bad debts in its Eastern European business as well as insolvencies and restructuring in its home country of Austria.
The Adveo Group is studying acquisition prospects in the Latin America and Eastern Europe markets
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan