Microsoft Corp., the world’s largest technology company, is about to run a data center while assuring that the environment will not be compromised considering the energy needed to run a data center.
Oracle has disclosed its expansion program in the Middle East for 2016 which involves setting up a data center and new offices in Abu Dhabi and internet cities in Amman and Riyadh. It also plans to increase its workforce to offer better service for the customers across the Middle East and Africa. The vibrant nature of the cloud market in the Middle East region and the ever growing cloud business therein has led the Californian tech giant to approach with larger investments.
Facebook Inc announced plans on Tuesday to build a new data center in Fort Worth, Texas, its fourth in the United States and fifth overall.
Google will build a 600 million euro ($773.58 million) data center in the northern Netherlands, the company said on Tuesday.
StackStorm, specialized in data center maintenance, allows one person to effectively manage thousands of servers opposed to hundreds.
Google said it would be investing $600 million in its data center in Taiwan in order to better serve the needs of the technology consumers in the region.
A second data center in Amsterdam was launched by software Design Description (SDD)-only web hosting and cloud infrastructure provider DigitalOcean as part of its strategy to meet customer demand in cloud services.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market