Microsoft Corp., the world’s largest technology company, is about to run a data center while assuring that the environment will not be compromised considering the energy needed to run a data center.
Oracle has disclosed its expansion program in the Middle East for 2016 which involves setting up a data center and new offices in Abu Dhabi and internet cities in Amman and Riyadh. It also plans to increase its workforce to offer better service for the customers across the Middle East and Africa. The vibrant nature of the cloud market in the Middle East region and the ever growing cloud business therein has led the Californian tech giant to approach with larger investments.
Facebook Inc announced plans on Tuesday to build a new data center in Fort Worth, Texas, its fourth in the United States and fifth overall.
Google will build a 600 million euro ($773.58 million) data center in the northern Netherlands, the company said on Tuesday.
StackStorm, specialized in data center maintenance, allows one person to effectively manage thousands of servers opposed to hundreds.
Google said it would be investing $600 million in its data center in Taiwan in order to better serve the needs of the technology consumers in the region.
A second data center in Amsterdam was launched by software Design Description (SDD)-only web hosting and cloud infrastructure provider DigitalOcean as part of its strategy to meet customer demand in cloud services.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach