Oil prices might have propelled above $40 a barrel level in the past week as Iran was expected to join other producers to freeze its oil output. However, Iran wants to help its ailing economy, regardless of the oversupply.
The average price for used-car dropped modestly during February 2016, compared with the previous year period. According to Manheim, the median prices for used-vehicle in February amounted to $10,345, a decrease of 2% from the previous year period.
Nigerian investment flow in the previous three years has declined as a result of economic slowdown in the country. Investors lost their confidence in Nigerian economy citing global oil slump.
Marathon Oil announced its intention to sell 135 million of common shares through a public offering. The ongoing slump in the global oil industry has led many oil firms to undertake the cost-cutting strategy to keep hold of their cash level.
According to Indra Nooyi, the ongoing global economic slowdown threatens economic recovery in the US. The oil market combined with political turmoil creates an economic pressure in the nation.
Premier Oil posted a widened loss in the year 2015 amid lower oil price. The firm also urged the government to promote infrastructure policies in the North Sea to lure investment.
Shares of BHP Billiton, a mining and petroleum firm in Melbourne, started chasing oil prices very closely as they entered into the horrible downturn period in the oil industry. Analysts expect the miner to rally by nearly 50% in the coming months.
BP enters into an agreement with Oman government to widen the license area of Block 61. The company strengthens its commitment in Oman with a view to broadening its business in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value