France's InVivo has agreed to buy one of Brazil's largest pet food makers, the latest Western company keen to tap into an expected rise in spending on pets in emerging markets as consumers become wealthier.
On June 9, with his 150-year-old Portuguese corporate dynasty close to collapse, patriarch Ricardo Espirito Santo Salgado made a desperate attempt to save it.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
France's Credit Agricole said it will cut its holding in investment firm Eurazeo. The French bank will sell 3.2 million Eurazeo shares and zero-coupon convertibles equivalent to a maximun of 5.1 million shares.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Two French banks, Societe Generale and Credit Agricole, disclosed plans to increase its ownership stakes in asset manager Amundi Group and derivatives broker Newedge Group.
Deutsche Bank AG increases structured notes deals bound to Agricole Credit according to a report by Bloomberg.
French Crédit Agricole and its investment bank unit asked employees to cut costs.
France announced sale of its 4.69% stake in ADP, a Paris airport operator to Vinci and Credit Assurances.
Societe Generale is set to buy out Credit Agricole's shareholdings in the joint venture brokerage Agricole.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S., Canadian and Asian companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump