Johannesburg, South Africa-based banking network Nedbank Capital is looking for new mining investment destinations in Africa, aside from gold explorations in Tanzania, Ghana, and Burkina Faso.
The government of Quebec approved a $10-million equity investment in Montreal, Canada-based alumina producer Orbite Alumniae Inc, with the funds coming from the government's financing arm Investissement Quebec.
West Perth, Australia-based public exploration and mining firm Golden Rim Resources raised $491,000 in placement to continue developing its Balogo project in Burkina Faso, Africa while the firm is still trying to determine other funding options.
Subiaco, Western Australia-based mining firm Balamara Resources Ltd agreed to divest three of its non-core assets located in the Balkans for A$15.2 million to focus on its flagship projects.
Sydney, New South Wales-based mining and exploration company Kimberley Diamonds Ltd picked up the Argyle Smoke Creek diamond project from Mumbai, India-based firm Venus Metals Corp for A$1 million in combined cash and issued shares.
Perth, Australia-based gold explorer Orinoco Gold entered an agreement to acquire the 70% stake of gold and silver producer Troy Resources in a gold mine in the Sertao gold mine located in Brazil.
Sydney, Australia-based precious and base metals explorer Robust Resources will raise A$25.5 million via share issue to fund the acquisition of the Talas gold-copper project located in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Australia-listed coal mining firm Universal Coal agreed to acquire the assets and liabilities of Exxaro Resources' New Clydesdale colliery (NCC) in South Africa for an undisclosed amount.
Australia-based mining firm Heemskirk Consolidated inked a deal with Marquis Alliance Energy Group to sell its mineral plant in Canada for C$12 million as part of its startegy to focus on developing its Moberly facility.
Canada-based gold exploration firm Giyani Gold Corp announced on Monday its acquisition of a 57.7% interest in Canoe Mining Ventures through a securities exchange agreement.
Rival Canadian mining companies Goldsource Mines Inc and Eagle Mountain Gold Corp agreed to merge in a deal that would see each firm hold half of the newly combined company.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display