Twitter, a kind of real time pulse tracking the events as they happen where people from around the gather in moments of triumph, activism, support and fascination to express their views, have revealed the most popular tweets of 2015. The hashtag # JeSuisParis, used to show solidarity with the French capital in the wake of its second terrorist attack, marked the most talked-about moment of the year.
Nowadays, we get more news from online sources rather than local newspaper. Parse.ly, a publishing analytic company reported that social media has become more important to drive web traffic on top stories of the 2015.
The deadly attacks in Paris earlier this month could have a lasting impact on tourism if anti-France protests that have swept the Muslim world lead wealthy Arabs to shun the city.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM