Santander Consumer USA Holdings is seeking a valuation of as much as $8.4 billion in its initial public offering. The auto loan company owned by Spain's Banco Santander as well as private equity firms expects to raise $1.56 billion in the listing.
Centerbridge Partners LP
LightSquared, which has been in bankruptcy last year, may get $2 billion to $2.5 billion in financing backed by Fortress Investment Group. JPMorgan Chase & Co. in talks with lenders, who would need to commit by January 8.
BlackRock, the world's largest manager, is seeking to raise up to $3 billion for a new hedge fund to invest in credit globally. BlackRock Credit Alpha Fund was created in October with an initial target capital commitment of $500 million.
Private equity firm Centerbridge Partners has abandoned the deal to buy bankrupt LightSquared. Centerbridge, which had offered $3.3 billion for LightSquared, is uncertain over when federal regulators would approve the company's proposed building of a wireless network.
Private equity firm Centerbridge Partners will pay $3.3 billion and assume about $1.7 billion in debt should it acquire bankrupt telecommunications company LightSquared Inc. Centerbridge and LightSquared were said to have reached a tentative takeover deal.
According to a statement today, a group led by private equity firms Corsair Capital LLC and Centerbridge Partners LP would be preferred by Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc to purchase its 314 branches.
Sources said Siemens is selling water technologies unit to private equity firms.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value