Cree Inc said it would reduce manufacturing capacity at its light-emitting diode factory, as it struggles with a decline in prices, and take an $85 million restructuring charge.
It is a tossup whether the market found a bottom this week, but bulls could find some support as corporations, mostly on the sidelines as the market tumbled, step up their stock purchases in the coming weeks.
Belgium's AB InBev to reacquire Oriental Brewery Co Ltd from KKR & Co, Affinity Equity Partners Ltd- sources
Anheuser-Busch InBev is looking to repurchase Oriental Brewery Co from private equity companies KKR & Co and Affinity Equity Partners Ltd, according to sources interviewed by Bloomberg.
Apple bought back three times more share than expected.
Brazil's JBS SA has renewed its program to buy-back up to 10 percent of its common shares in circulation.
Stolt-Nielsen and Sungas were now the new co-owners of AGHL after Traspetrol used its call option to buy back its shares in the company.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value