Gap Inc. has announced its fourth quarter earnings on Thursday. The clothing retailer has represented a comparative feature with its year ago performances. It has also predicted for weaker earnings during the current year.
Wal-Mart De Mexico SAB posted an 18.4% drop in its fourth-quarter net income. High spending during the fourth quarter affected the retailer's earnings.
Costco is one among the best places to buy every single men's underwear and accessories including belts, socks and undershirts. Men's Outdoor Trail Sock that carries the Kirkland Signature is one among the best quality in men's sockdom and a four-pack of the trail socks costs just $12.
The New York based teen retailer plans to eliminate its corporate headcount as its sales fall. The company also reaffirmed its outlook for the fourth quarter.
Oil explorer Tullow expects to report revenue of $1.6 billion for the year 2015. The company also anticipates its impairment charges to be $0.9 billion for the full year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan