President Barrack Obama has been the target of a Facebook rant posted by a Regions Bank VP. In response, the bank fired the associate and disavowed her comments.
President-elect Donald Trump holds meetings with media executives as his inauguration draws near. He stated that he will be accepting donations from big corporations and individuals for the activities surrounding his inauguration.
New Deal is a series of program enacted in the United States.
US President Barrack Obama has finally disclosed the 2017 US budget details. Never to shy away from what he deems right, even in the last year of presidency, he has included his long-term liberal plans that have been widely criticized by the Congress. The highlighted ones are his global climate change initiative, fee levied on crude oil, and enhanced medical care for cancer patients and drug addicts.
The United States is now third place in the list of top tax havens for foreign companies on the biannual Financial Secrecy Index by the Tax Justice Network, next to Switzerland and Hong Kong.
US President Barrack Obama makes his first public remarks in front of business leaders at the U.S. Agriculture Department saying that he is confident that Congress will approve the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value